The Barista's Paintbrush
Meet Eddy Steaming Pitcher, a precision tool for pouring latte art. The tapered body spins milk more consistently for silky smooth micro-foam while the sharp crease allows for an intuitive pour. Great for any milk or non-dairy based drinks from cortado to latte sized
- Measurement Aid - Fill to the dots marked by volume for precise pours
- Fluted Spout - Like a sharpened pencil, the finer your tip, the more on point your design.
- Sharp Crease - Moves milk forward toward the spout in one seamless motion for an intuitive pour.
- Ribbon Handle - Open-ended to hold any way you want.
- Tapered Body - Spins milk more consistently for silky smooth micro-foam. Steams easier than a car window on the Titanic.
304 18/8 stainless steel in a polished steel or a polished graphite finish